The Credit Research Challenge (CRC) is an annual, international competition that assesses post-graduate students on their knowledge in the credit research and analysis domain. We encourage students from across disciplines to use their analytical and creative thinking skills to analyse companies with a credit portfolio management focus. The CRC develops and strengthens professional and social relationships across students, faculty, employers and credit professionals. The competition is open to Business School students and other Post-Graduate Program students from around the world.Read More
Online test will be conducted on 19th January 2019 between 07.00 am to 10.00 pm
Students can select any slot between the above mentioned time to give the test
Exam link:- https://aiwmi.eklavvya.in/
User Name: Your Primary registered email address with CRC Team
Password: Mobile no registered with CRC Team
- Every student from the team will have to appear for the online assessment.
- Online Exam is scheduled on 19th January, 2019.
- Students will have to appear and complete for the test anytime between 07.00 am to 10.00 pm on 19th January 2019.
- Exam would end forcefully at 10.00 pm on 19th January 2019.
- Duration of the online assessment is 2 hrs.
- Exam questions – 100
- Exam will be Multiple Choice Question based with No negative marking.
- Use of Financial Calculator is allowed for the online assessment.
- Minimum 1 Mbps Internet connection speed is required.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have uninterrupted internet connectivity at the place from where they are taking the examination.
- Test will only work on Desktop/Computer.Kindly use the latest version of Mozilla, Google Chrome and Safari browser only.
- For any technical issues, please call on 8828116801, 02, 03/ 9552586428 or write to us on – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you try to open other window during online exam, system will show a warning message of user opening other window/ navigating to other activity. After 3 such warnings online exam will be suspended.
- Results & Intimation for next round is 23rd January 2019.
Jury Members 2018-19
Co-Founder & Executive Director
Global Head of Research
Senior Associate Editor
Managing Director & CEO
Professional Risk Managers’ International Association, USA
Abakkus Asset Manager LLP
Financial Advisor, Trainer, Author, Columnist, Academician