CCRA Mentor Registration
- The CCRA mentor should be someone who has completed CCRA certification and is currently working in the field of Finance/Credit and has industry experience to guide students.
- AIWMI would allocate on best effort basis a CCRA mentor to the participating team to give them real life examples / analysis / research techniques apart from the role played by faculty mentor.
- There is no maximum number of hours restricted for a CCRA mentor however it is expected that a CCRA mentor would spend reasonable hours to guide the team depending on his availability. The guidance can be via phone/email or face meeting.
- The participating teams can seek guidance from mentors on preparation for the research report and case presentation.
- The CCRA mentor should guide or provide overview to students on best practices to do credit research.
- The CCRA mentor is restricted from writing/making the report/presentation on behalf of students.
- CCRA mentor agrees to all the terms and conditions of the challenge and agrees not to contact the subject company, jury, faculty mentor and all other involved parties for any other personal business. On successful completion of mentoring, the CCRA mentor would receive a Participation certificate from AIWMI.