Online Test Guidelines
- Each member of the team has to give the online test. Team will not be qualified if any of the team member fails to write the test.
- The test will be for 120 minutes (ie.2hours)
- No negative / penalty marks for wrong / unanswered questions.
A research report can include varying levels of detail, and while there is no industry standard when it comes to format, there are some common elements to all thorough and good research reports.
- No limit on number of slides
- Presentation will be for 10 mins and 5 mins Question & Answer round (total- 15mins)
- All the team members will have to be present during the Skype round
- Presentation to be named as per the team number only.
- Faculty Mentor, if any , details to be mentioned in the presentation along with CCRA mentor assigned
Highlighted below are some basic features and information that should be considered essential to every research report, as well as some tips for making your analysis and report as effective as possible.
- Basic Information like Firm name, Ticket, Industry, Shareholding, etc.
- Investment Summary like Key Credit Positives and Negatives
- Business Description including Business Model, Economics, etc.
- Management and Corporate Governance
- Capital Structure
- Key Investment Risks
- Industry Overview and Competitive Positioning
- Liquidity Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- The CCRA mentor should be preferably someone who has either completed CCRA or CCRA Student or currently working in the field of Finance/Credit and has industry experience to guide students.
- AIWMI would allocate on best effort basis a CCRA mentor to the participating team to give them real life examples / analysis / research techniques apart from the role played by faculty mentor.
- There is no maximum number of hours restricted for a CCRA mentor however it is expected that a CCRA mentor would spend reasonable hours to guide the team depending on his availability. The guidance can be via phone/email or face meeting.
- The participating teams can seek guidance from mentors on preparation for the research report and case presentation.
- The CCRA mentor should guide or provide overview to students on best practices to do credit research.
- The CCRA mentor is restricted from writing/making the report/presentation on behalf of students.
- CCRA mentor agrees to all the terms and conditions of the challenge and agrees not to contact the subject company, jury, faculty mentor and all other involved parties for any other personal business. On successful completion of mentoring, the CCRA mentor would receive a Participation certificate from AIWMI.