Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must be a student of under graduate or post graduate program or management school of the participating college or university. There is no limit on the number of teams from a college/university. A Team can consist of minimum two and maximum four people. Teams should register and make the registration fees payment online for the Credit Research challenge and agree to all terms and conditions and agree to follow the rules of the challenge.
- Team members are required to conduct independent research on the subject company from the perspective of a Credit Analyst using public information under the guidance of their faculty and CCRA mentor, subject to guidelines on ‘Plagiarism’. Teams are allowed to use only publicly available information. The written report should adhere to the guidelines prescribed. Teams would be required to present their research to industry panel for evaluation for a maximum of 20 minutes. The research report or presentation can’t contain any audio or video materials or any other media material.
- Teams should have one faculty guide from the university to guide them on the research scope/best practices etc. The role of the guide is to mentor the team to learn and implement best practices in Credit research and analysis. AIWMI would provide on a best effort basis a CCRA mentor to each team for guiding them through the challenge.
- Participants, mentors, guides etc. are responsible for any and all expenses incurred for accommodations related to the Credit Research Challenge.
BY REGISTERING FOR THIS CHALLENGE, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS CONTEST AND DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY
- Registration fee for the credit research challenge is non refundable.
- The Organizers reserves the right to interpret these terms and the other application texts, and to alter, amend or change them at its sole discretion.
- Each Participant / Applicant and members of teams thereof voluntarily releases the Organizers, its staff, jury, examiners, mentors, volunteers and all people associated with the challenge from any liabilities, responsibilities, and accountabilities relating to or arising out of any Challenge official’s participation in Credit Research Challenge.
- The Credit Research Challenge may be modified, altered or abandoned at any time with / without prior notice. All decisions about the aforesaid challenge shall be binding on all. Nobody shall have any right or claim whatsoever against Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI). Publicly available info with proper citation and acknowledgements. Plagiarism wouldn’t be tolerated in a team’s written report and its presentation. Teams found guilty would be disqualified from the challenge. AIWMI’s decision in such cases would be considered final.